We're on the lookout for a digital producer.
Our producers work across existing and new clients and are part of multiple cross-functional project teams. They're involved in each project and relationship from inception.
They lead on the delivery of projects and are responsible for enabling the team to create great digital design. They understand production best practice and are keen to continue learning, but don’t always follow one approach. They add value to each phase of a project, partnering with both the internal team and the client.
We're looking for someone who's:
- Passionate and enthusiastic about delivery, with a proven record of delivering creative projects
- Willing to go above and beyond the job description to deliver great quality work
- A team player that loves collaborating with others
- A strong communicator capable of building strong relationships with both internal teams and clients
- Able to adapt to changes and make decisions quickly
- Able to motivate and instil confidence in the project teams, bringing both positivity and a sense of calm
- Plan, cost and manage projects to meet the client's objectives
- Provide value and support by unblocking and facilitating the team to ensure they can deliver on plan and on budget – guide them through the process
- Ensure project standards are adhered to, working closely with the creative team to push creative standards and deliver exciting work
- Manage client communications and expectations throughout the production process
- Work with the Head of Production to continuously develop delivery methods
- Develop client relationships and explore new lines of opportunity
- Minimum 2 years' digital production experience and 5 years+ for senior producers
- Experience managing clients as well as multi-disciplinary internal project teams
- Passion for the digital industry, design-led processes and user-centred design
- Agency experience required