We are looking for a UX Lead to join the mN team. You will have experience using audience insight in the design of digital products and services. You are an amazing communicator who can express design solutions using words, sketches and prototypes. You are a natural problem solver, with a passion for designing experiences that are inclusive. You have a minimum of 2 years experience working as a UX designer.
Required skills and experience
- Sketching, wireframing and testing design solutions
- Generation of user-journey flows and site maps
- Organising and running usability testing sessions to evaluate designs and gather feedback from users
- Information architecture, determining how websites and applications are organised
- Working with taxonomies, metadata and labelling schemes
- Experience prototyping conditional flow interactions with tools such as Axure would be advantageous
If you’d like to come in for a chat or enquire about a role, drop your CV to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.